Click here to donate now to a gem of a charitable organization
The University of Ottawa Press is a gem. On our campus, in our community, and in our country.
- We support local literary authors, first-time academic authors to help them hone their skills and develop into award-winning writers.
- We publish peer-reviewed books at a time when solid data has perhaps never been as important.
- We are advancing accessibility, equity, diversity and inclusion, sustainable development, open access, and most importantly, excellence in publishing.
You can help support our award-winning publishing program by donating to the Press.
Donations are used to advance a variety of exciting new initiatives:
- Invest in technology to offer accessible books to neurodivergent readers;
- Develop various types of programming, including author tours;
- Strengthen our metadata to enhance discoverability of our books;
- Ensure important books remain in print;
- Publish a book that, without your support, would perhaps not be published;
- Launch books by first-time authors and help them establish themselves;
- Produce reeditions of important backlist titles;
- Translate key titles that would otherwise would not be presented to new markets.
In other words, with your help, we are building our future and that of our community. We want tomorrow to be more accessible, inclusive, innovative, and sustainable for all.
This, dear Friends, is a great, home-grown, organization, that echoes throughout the world and that has big aspirations. Your contribution would make a world of difference to us… and mean the world to us.
Click here to donate now.
You’ll be transported to our donation page located on the University of Ottawa’s secure donation site. Psst – your donation would also tax deductible, and it takes less than 5 minutes.
Thank you in advance for considering the Press as you prepare your charitable contributions.
Partnerships and sponsorships
We are always on the lookout for sponsorships, both monetary and in-kind.
We welcome sponsorships of all kinds:
- for a book launch (room rental, catering, wine and beer, etc.);
- for a book series;
- for our publishing program;
- for a special activity, initiative, program;
- various research initiatives.
These contributions may also be eligible for a tax receipt.
You have an idea? You don’t, but you’d like to partner with us? Send us a note!