You have no items in your shopping cart.
Services to authors
UOP is proud to offer the following services to its authors:
- Author support by series editors who are experts in their field and by a team of efficient, professional and affable support staff;
- Management of peer review process in line with ASPP guidelines;
- Support in identifying funding sources such as ASPP, faculties and departments publication support funds, research funds, translation funds, open access funds, and preparation of some funding applications;
- Language services: copyediting and author approvals; proofreading, index preparation; writing and translation of marketing copy
- Graphic design and typesetting: graphic design of cover pages and typesetting of book;
- Print management: quote management; print file preparation; quality control of proofs; delivery coordination;
- eBook production: preparation of PDF, ePub and MOBI versions of new releases; digital conversion of backlist;
- Promotion: metadata; sell sheets; advertising; online promotion; website; events; awards submissions;
- Distribution and fulfillment: print and eBook distribution agreements; fulfillment and invoicing; offset and POD reprints.
- Representation: sales conferences, rights sales, foreign booksellers.